Hundreds of Fortune 500 companies and government agencies around the world rely on ESI to successfully deliver their on-site learning programs.
Every organization faces its own challenges in achieving their unique goals. ESI is committed to delivering programs that address those specific objectives–so your program really is your program. We work with you to set measures for success and assess your organizational and individual skill gaps. We then design your learning program, which could include on-site courses, reinforcement workshops, consulting services and more.
On-Site Learning Offers Significant Benefits:
- Consistent Learning – Employees in one or multiple locations can take the same courses delivered in a variety of ways, including on-site, online or through a blended learning solution.
- Dedicated, Expert Team – You will enjoy an account team composed of curriculum solutions managers, implementation specialists, logistical support, communication professionals and subject matter experts to ensure the right program is developed to achieve your goals–and then executed flawlessly.
- Right-Sized Courses – ESI can deliver proven courses right off-the-shelf or we can tailor training elements to reflect your particular industry, corporate culture, goals, methodologies and tools. Plus, customize the course content, length and instructional technique to fit your unique business needs.
- Team Collaboration – Your staff engages with each other and their expert instructor for more candid and dynamic conversations in an open environment, where they are completely focused on closing their defined skill gaps.
- Reference Materials – Texts, binders, publications and additional course materials come complimentary with each on-site course and can be used indefinitely as reference material thereafter to help with the application of learning back on the job.
- Reduced Travel – On-site training saves staff travel expense as well as time away from work.